Using email to keep a direct line of contact with potential customers is one of the simplest marketing strategies that exist today. The thing is that many people are intimidated by what this type of marketing campaign may imply and the level of knowledge they might need to have to implement it. With Mailrelay it is very easy, and today we will see why.
When it comes to reaching and managing potential customers, the use of an electronic mailing tool is key. This allows everyone to be visible at the click of a button and even segment the email recipients by sorting them based on their interests. This will allow us to send them the information and promotions that are of most interest to them.
To achieve this, it is essential to have a tool that facilitates the management of all actions from a single command panel. It is also essential to take into account the fact that not all users are software savvy, so it must have a set of functionalities that are easy to implement. And all this can be achieved by knowing Mailrelay’s features.
All of these functions are designed to make the user’s experience a profitable one at every opportunity. That is why this website includes a complete working guide that accompanies the user through each one of the steps of sending their first campaign.
In the same way, it allows you to create simple automations to meet specific goals, overriding objectives such as what responses are sent when a new person subscribes or what is going to happen to emails during a launch. Let’s take a closer look at some helpful features.
There is nothing more important to a successful email marketing campaign than subscriber management. This is not just about measuring how many of these management tools there are, but making sure that each one is working well enough to reach the recipient of the messages they are meant to get.
An important detail with the management of subscribers is that these lists are owned by the subscriber, not by the tool. Therefore, even if you have worked with another company before, Mailrelay allows you to import them easily, so that all the work done previously is not lost.
On the other hand, it is possible to segment them according to interests and keep them all together for global mailings or separate them for different promotions. For example, for a clothing shop it would be interesting to have their subscribers well differentiated by gender and perhaps by age range, this will allow them to create campaigns aimed at a specific target audience with which to increase their chances of sales.
Other ways of segmenting are country of residence, language spoken, whether you are part of a certain group (e.g. if you are part of a membership), among others.
After everything is well-ordered with the subscribers, it is time to evaluate the campaigns. This is where the bulk of the value to be sent is, so it is key that it is well configured.
It is normal that in the first instance the work is established with newsletters, which are emails that will be sent with a certain frequency. This frequency may vary from daily to weekly or monthly, depending on what the brand wants to achieve with the campaign.
On the other hand, you can easily set up A/B tests to measure which of the emails sent during your campaigns offers better results for the recipients. When you ask Mailrelay to set up a campaign of this type, it will allow you to create an A campaign for a certain audience and a B campaign for another audience.
Measuring, when it comes to email marketing, is an almost obligatory action, since it will give you the numbers that will allow you to know what is working and what is not. Thanks to this section, you will be able to evaluate what type of email is having the best reception and make the appropriate modifications, whether in headlines, type of content, sales links, etc.
Monitoring this data on a daily basis or according to the frequency of parcel deliveries is essential for the work to have the expected results at some point in time. Key points to pay attention to are:
- The open rate of the emails, i.e. how many subscribers were interested in the email title.
- The number of clicks that were made on the included link. Not always the link leads to a sales page, sometimes it can be to a blog post, for example. Here, the important thing is to see if the call to action is generating interest or not.
- The number of emails sent and the number of emails available. This depends a lot on the type of account you have, as each one offers a monthly sending limit. Therefore, it is important to know where you are in order to plan the rest of the month.
- Unsubscribers. Although this is the least pleasing statistical aspect, it is important to evaluate the average number of subscribers who unsubscribe from your newsletters after viewing a certain content, in case we may be including some type of content that may trigger this type of action in our newsletters.
- Comparisons. Mailrelay also offers the option to measure the results of a particular campaign and compare them with the data from a previous campaign. This way, it will be possible to make decisions for future campaigns based on what worked best for you.
Finally, it is worth noting that Mailrelay makes sure that everything is clear and easy to use for any company that wants to benefit from the marketing tools this platform offers. That’s why the menu is located at the top level, where each option is placed according to what is most frequently used. This is perfectly visible from all devices, as it has a responsive design.
Leave a Reply