The onset of modern technology has no doubt been explosive in terms of how we receive information and from where we receive it. Knowing how to reach and engage your target audience is key to success. We used to rely on television, newspaper ads, billboards, word of mouth, radio and other static platforms which now all sound rather dated.
The Digital Age is fast, revolutionary and a language all on its own. It’s no wonder a lot of businesses are struggling to keep up with their competitors and are left feeling a bit overwhelmed and stranded. Well, this doesn’t need to be the case. UK business owners can reap the benefits of affordable, flexible and professional marketing strategies to boost them to the top of their industry and keep them there. If you’re a business owner from Leeds, try considering SEO freelancer Leeds.
What is digital marketing? (H2 HEADING)
So, what are we talking about when referring to digital marketing? It’s things like:
- Social Media Services: Everything including strategy, ad management, data reporting, and content and community management across social networking channels.
- Paid advertising: Media strategy, design, reporting and analytics, campaign management, ad copy and account optimisation.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): SEO strategy, on-page optimisation, computer analysis, keyword research, SEO content and SEO Health Checks.
- Email marketing: Email strategy, list management, campaign testing and reporting, managing replies, design and copywriting and campaign management.
- Website optimisation: Landing page optimisation, UX audits, data-driven insights, hypotheses testing, mobile optimisation and behavioural analysis.
- Marketing reporting: Customer lifetime value, campaign performance, web analytics, social analytics, blog performance and return on investment.
- Graphic Design: Branding and logos, display ads and banners, infographics, social media posts, engaging email and digital or print work.
- Copywriting: SEO content writing, landing page copy, e-commerce content, email newsletters, blog writing and paid media.
- Web management services: Website security, back end updates, analytics and reporting, web hosting support, content updates and website audits.
- Website development: WordPress sites, Shopify sites, tracking and analytics, project management, HTML sites and mobile and desktop building.
As you can see, there is a lot more to it than meets the eye. Whilst some might argue marketing is a fairly obvious component of business operations to tackle, there’s simply no denying that in today’s technological landscape this is a highly skilled arena. The truth is there’s a lot to take on, and often this is where a lot of companies struggle as the reality versus expectation are amiss. Large corporations can dedicate substantial budgets because they know with proper marketing, financial gains will follow.
Your best bet is to do some research and contact a few to get a feel for them. Do their core values align with yours, and do you get a sense that they’re in the business of fully supporting you on your quest to enhance your business? What are their credentials, and what does the fine print say? A little time invested in some digging around can save you your hard-earned cash down the line.
What about businesses who want and need the growth of an online presence but lack the budget? Where do they go? Well, outsourcing your social media services needs is the perfect solution. PrimePixels offers you the professional agency type experience with all the bells and whistles, but with affordable freelance rates. What’s more, you’re free to opt-out at any time and aren’t tied into complex contracts spanning months and years. There’s a no-questions-asked policy, so if your circumstances change and you need to put things on hold for a while, or indefinitely, there’s absolutely no negative impact for you. If we’ve learned anything this past year it’s that flexibility is king.
Outsourcing simply means you have access to specialist services without the heavy financial overhead costs. Furthermore, you can adapt your plan as your needs change and evolve, leaving you free to concentrate on the areas of your business you really want to. Visit for some more insights into how simple and affordable digital marketing can expand your business and add actual value today.