Head here if you don’t wish to miss out on this once in a lifetime job opportunity during this ongoing pandemic http://fare-forward.com/kroger-careers/
The last 4-5 months have turned out to be the most unpredictable times of the 21st century and the unforeseen circumstances have led to unemployment issues. A lot of sectors of the economy have been badly hit including tourism, automobile, and many others. Losing jobs has become a trend and the ripple effect will carry on to other sectors as well in the coming time. But there is always something positive one can look forward to and here is one exciting news that will excite American citizens who are searching for decent jobs during this pandemic. It’s a better state to be in if you have a fixed or a full-time job because COVID-19 is making things unpredictable for the coming future. It’s better to safeguard your savings now by looking for a safe and steady job.
Kroger which is a well-known supermarket brand across the United States is looking for hiring people from all over the country. You must be aware that they have stores, 2000 pharmacies in nearly 35 states. The supermarket stores giant has a respectable history and has its headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. The company claims that working at Kroger’s also opens up other opportunities once you start working for them. They really do have attracting salary payments and other job perks which will force you to apply for this job if you are looking for one.
10 Reasons Why You Should Apply for a Job at Kroger’s?
- Good Pay Scale – Now no matter who the company or brand is; it all comes down to how much they will pay. Well, you can expect justified salary figures when it comes to Kroger’s. On an average they will offer around $7-$20 per hour. And if you can work in the pharmacy department then you will get to earn a handsome pay-out of $59 per hour. And if you are working at Kroger’s as a bagger then you can expect at least $8-$10 per hour. During such tough times Kroger’s is offering well enough salaries to their future employees.
- Weekly Payment Criteria – If Kroger’s is willing to go for weekly payment options then it becomes quite evident that they are an open-minded organisation which believes in flexible working options for its employees. If at any point in time changes are required in company’s employee policies Kroger will be open to it. If you are well aware of how much you will get paid every 7 days then you cannot plan your expenses and do a monthly financial planning in a much better way if you would have got paid on a monthly basis. Kroger’s will pay your well-deserved salaries each Friday.
- Flexible Working Hours – Kroger’s doesn’t put any pressure whatsoever when it comes for their employees to choose their shifts or working hours. The culture of flexible working hours at Kroger’s has always been an attractive scheme for American citizens. Moreover, company understands that their employees can have other priorities, side jobs, or even have family obligations. Losing good employees over the issue of working hours is something that Kroger doesn’t prefer.
- Kroger is All About Acceptance – The company doesn’t care about how you wish to present yourself in terms of your appearance. Although there is a dress code but the company won’t interfere how you prefer your hairstyle to be. Kroger means it when they say that their organisation is open minded.
- Bonuses in Tough Times – There is no repetition required for how things are at the moment and how certain people are expected to be at the frontlines for keeping the country going. Kroger has decided to pay at least $150-$300 so that their employees can feed themselves and be healthy. Kroger believes that employees working for them during this pandemic are no less than heroes and what they are doing is a pure act of bravery.
- Paid Leaves – Yes. Kroger also offers paid leaves. The full-time workers are given this special right at Kroger’s. So, make sure you end up their working on a full-time basis. And paid leaves don’t mean one single paid leave but multiple.
- Employee Health Benefits – Getting some perks over medical and health issues is a blessing if your job covers even some of it. The company has been offering medical plans, vision plans, dental plans for all of their workers. Even retired workers have pension plans. What more can you want from a company!?
- Employee Discounts on Store Products Purchasing – Every home needs ration and medications for their survival and what situation could be far better than of this that your workplace is offering you good discounts on every product you buy from them.
- Paid Breaks Too – Yeah. You can even have paid breaks under certain conditions. If you work for at least six hours or less you get a 15 minutes break, two separate 15 minutes break or a full 30 minutes break if you have put in seven hours and up. That’s another cool employee benefit one must consider while applying. You are allowed to schedule unpaid coffee or lunch breaks as well.
- A Defined Uniform – You are expected to wear a blue shirt with a black apron on it. That’s all. No rigid uniform is mandatory here. The best part is that you don’t have to personally arrange it for yourself with your money. The company will gift it you once you have cleared the interview and are now willing to commence with the designated job.
Now these ten reasons are surely enough to convince an individual who is eagerly looking for a job to vouch for it. A well to do salary, flexible working hours, additional allocated perks along with employee health benefits and what not. It is definitely one of the most amazing job offers that doesn’t come around every day.