NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi Highlights
These are the essential highlights of the NCERT Books Class 8 Hindi solution:
- With the help of the solutions, you can predict the type of questions that will be asked in the exam.
- With the assistance of the solution, it becomes easier to comprehend the subject.
- The NCERT solution is divided into various exam topics/chapters.
- You will gain a better understanding of the topics in a simple and easy-to-understand language.
- The solutions are well researched and well organized for the students.
- It is provided free of charge to students and is based on the most recent Class 8 syllabus.
How to Study for the Class 8 Hindi Exam Using NCERT Solutions?
Students can use the NCERT solutions to prepare for the exam in the following ways:
- If you are having difficulty with the question, you can discuss the NCERT solution, which will help you clarify your doubts and support you in the best way possible.
- Because the solutions on this page are based on the syllabus, the questions and answers are completely in sync with the most up-to-date CBSE Class 6th syllabus and design.
- You can also create your schedule and study time that is tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
- The NCERT solutions supplement your preparation by providing a variety of questions to answer.
How do you need to ace the Hindi exams section wise?
The reading section of the Hindi paper includes unseen passages for which students must read the entire passage and attempt the questions. The unseen passage contains poems and a short story on which questions are based, and students must read the passages to find the correct answers.
Students believe that they do not need to practice for the reading section and that they will be able to answer the questions easily in the exam. They should understand, however, that if they do not practice enough for this section, they will spend more time than necessary and thus will have less time to attempt other sections.
Students should practice as many questions as possible for the reading section because this will help them understand the language of the unseen passage and find answers quickly.
This section should not take more than 30-40 minutes to complete. As a result, students must –
- Practice as many questions as possible to gain understanding before attempting the reading section questions.
- Concentrate on improving your reading abilities.
- In this section, you will learn how to interpret the language.
- Because the answer is only in the question, students should double-check for spelling and factual errors.
Students’ writing skills are tested in this section, where they are asked to write letters, essays, reports, notices, advertisements, and so on. These questions are based solely on the syllabus of the Hindi paper. As a result, students should study all of the topics that will be covered in the exam. Students can secure their marks in the paper this way because they will be prepared for all topics and if any of the questions are asked in the exam.
In addition, students must understand the following concepts for the writing skills sections of the paper: the format of a letter, report, essay, notice, advertisement, and so on.
In general, students receive optional questions for this section; therefore, students should prepare all topics from the syllabus and attempt the topics for which they know the correct answer in the exam.
Students must devote the most time to this section of the Hindi paper because the questions are based on entire chapters from the syllabus. As a result, students must learn everything from the chapters listed in the syllabus.
If students want to get the most out of their Hindi paper’s literature section, they should pay attention to the following points:
- Learn the names of the authors and poets for each chapter.
- Learn the titles of all of the poems on the syllabus.
- Understand the poems and their meanings so that you can quickly identify the poet, title, and questions in your native language.
- Write relevant, clear, and concise responses that include a proper introduction and conclusion.
Tips for better score
Read the unseen passage/poetry twice
When attempting the reading section, read the unseen passage and poetry thoroughly before attempting the question. This way, you’ll have a good idea of where the answer to the question is, and you’ll save a lot of time in this section.
Remember the writing section’s format
The format of each letter notice is very important because the examiner marks the student if they attempted the answer following the format. Simply providing content is not enough; you must also ensure that your formats are flawless.
Highlight headings, subheadings, and anything important
Underlining with a pencil or a black pen gives the examiner the impression that the paper is more precise and clean. They will be able to tell exactly what is in the answer this way. Being neat with your handwriting and emphasizing the important points will make your paper look beautiful, and the examiner will thoroughly review it.
Remember the word limit
Be specific about the word limit you’ve been given because neither a short nor a long piece of content will suffice. You must adhere strictly to the word limit specified in the examination. This will also preserve you a quantity of time when it reaches revision.
Go over all of the NCERT questions in the literature section again
The Literature section of the exam carries the most weight in terms of marks, so it warrants extra thought and effort. To ensure that you do not leave any stone unturned, you should go over the questions from the NCERT and your school books at least 2-3 times.
A Few Hints and Tips for Excelling in Hindi Exams –
- Check your answer sheets before submitting them.
- Check for any grammatical or spelling errors.
- Check to see if you’ve attempted all of the questions for which you have answers.
- Do not be concerned about the time limit; if you rush into writing answers, you will make mistakes.