The winners have been announced for the Northeast Wisconsin Beat the Heat Youth Program Clintonville chapter’s spring car show held May 15 in Clintonville.
There were 221 entries in the show. The winners include the following:
• Mayor’s Choice: 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle, Dan Anderson, Seymour.
• Chief’s Choice: 1955 Ford police car, Matt Bourassa, Appleton.
• Chamber’s Choice: 1930 Ford, Brian Young, Hortonville.
• Class A, Fins: first place, Larry Gast, Tilleda, 1959 Plymouth Sport Fury; runner-up, Dan O’onnell, Green Bay, 1960 Cadillac Coupe De Ville.
• Class B, Autos and Trucks 1900-1949: first place, John Brunner, Bowler, 1940 Ford Pickup; runner-up, Bill and Mary Schoenike, Shawano, 1948 Ford pickup.
• Class C, Autos from 1950-1963: first place, Bill Novak, Antigo, 1955 Mercury Montclaire, runner-up, Randy Ladwig, Shawano, 1955 Chevy BelAir.